My name is Jinous Tabibian. I was born in Tehran, and first child of a family of four. My extended family was and currently is mostly composed of doctors. So the idea of being a healer has been in my life from an early age. I have always been fascinated by life other than what is tangible and here and now. I have been a student of arts since childhood. I hold a Master’s degree in Arts and Interior Design. Art has inspired me with a vision to go beyond the mundane. I have completed many courses in self improvement, hypnotherapy and many years a dedicated student and a firm believer of Kabalistic learning. My life circumstances have been such that I have looked for self balance and deep inner peace in life despite of all the challenges which I have confronted. Today, I do not look at life and ask why. I see the beautiful balance that exists in creation, and have made it my goal to share that with others with love and in a very acceptable language.
This class and workshop aims to give you the tools to see an alternative vision of being happy and at peace with yourself.
Major Topics of Discussion:
- What is the purpose of My Life
- How to heal my feelings, body, and mind
- What do my feelings and emotions tell me about myself
- What is the significance of the individuals in my life?
- How to recognize the wonderful in me and others.
- Why do I blame?
- How to shift your misconception about life’s pressures.